Posted: March 12, 2018
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Responsible for set up, operate, and tend the final welding machines of the pipe mill on pipes previously formed & tack welded.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Three years of industrial experience.
- Good analytical, technical, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must also be willing to work a rotating shift and work OT as needed.
- Must have the ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or components to exact positions.
- Must possess a high attention to detail.
- Must be able to monitor several welding monitors while making adjustments to maintain proper weld alignment and geometry.
Salary: Starting Pay for SAW Tech: $24.55 Hr, DOE. Regular overtime is expected. These positions offer an attractive benefits pkg. Please email, fax or mail your resume, including pay history to:
Please email, fax or mail your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
12555 Ronaldson Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
Fax: (225) 778-2158